Google Adsense Ads

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stocks for the No-Brainers in Pinas Part I

Life really sucks don't you think?  Rich people get richer and poor people gets even poorer day by day.  Each and everyone of us hopes in every way to get rich by stricking it lucky the first time!  Oh sure some did strike it lucky!  But who?  1 out of millions?  If you are that 1 out of the millions of people then you must really have that lucky shining star following you everytime.  But for us normal people, we are already happy when we get a "balik-taya" or a return of investment when we bet on a LOTTO for example.  Are you one of those guys?  Well, hey, I am one of those.  The thing is nobody gets millions without doing anything!  If you say, oh how come Henry Sy, Gokongwei or Lucio Tan have millions or even billions of pesos?  Well they worked hard for their money to make the empire they have now.  No one gets millions of pesos without working hard for it.

So you say, what's the point of starting this blog if all I do is rant about nothing.  First thing,  I want to write this blog as my own diary, a reminder of what I did right and what I did wrong.  Second,  I also want everyone who are the same as me to know that you are not alone in your journey.  We are not alone.  We are a lot in this world of stocks.

Why stocks for No-Brainers you say?  No-brainers because I, for one am a newbie on this kind of thing.  I didn't went to learn some master degree on how the stocks move or not.  The tick up or down as they say.  The heck with it!  Yes I know, some of you for sure will say... what a stupid person!  Well, I am!  I'm not ashamed of it.  If somebody will say he or she is an expert on this thing, then I salute you.  I wish I could have been you but I'm not so I have to accept myself for who I am.

I just started stocks online less than a year ago for what else?  In the hopes of earning big bucks of course!  But alas!  It's not as easy as 1, 2 or 3.  For one, resources is a big part and of course knowledge.  It takes a lot of hardwork even for an online thing.

So for all of you No-Brainers like me.  Lets walk this journey together... wherever it may lead us.  Good luck to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment